1 full bunch fresh asparagus, chopped into ½”-1” pieces
1 t butter or oil
1 medium onion, diced
salt and pepper to taste
6 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- Steam asparagus with 1 cup water for five minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Sauté onions in butter or oil over medium-high heat until translucent.
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into well-greased 10” cake pan or soufflé dish.
- Gently mix in asparagus and onions.
- Sprinkle with goat cheese crumbles.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until the center is set.
- Serve immediately. Serves 4.