She's a superb writer; she's also funny, insightful, honest and quirky--even in the midst of trial.
Ooh!! Love those warm fuzzies!
I was looking for the origins of the award and found a killjoy informing us all that it's not a real award, just "a viral nuisance." Pah, say I. It may not be real to Alex Boese, but I like it just fine. If viral marketing is lauded, why not viral admiration and encouragement?
Now I'm supposed to pass it on to another brilliant blogger. Actually, I have two. One I know personally, the other I've only
I hereby bestow my own warm fuzzies on Abigail of abirumania and Christine of welcome to my brain . net. Both women write thought-provoking posts that challenge me to reassess my own understanding of my world, my faith, and my relationships. Thank you, ladies. You inspire me.
Jeanne also tagged me to share six random things about myself, since apparently she didn't get enough with the Seven Random Things Meme. Thats okay; I've always enjoyed trivia. First thing done!
2. I can't seem to get a handle on the pronunciation of "meme". I know it's supposed to be "meem", but I continue to think of it at "meh-meh".
3. My family has some weird birthday coincidences:
- My mom and dad were born on the same day of the month, two months apart.
- My brother was born in the intervening month, two days earlier
- My father's ex-wife has a birthday in the same month, two days after my brother's
- His birthday is a week and one day before his wife's
- Her birthday is two days later than my niece's
- Another niece has a birthday exactly one week before my sister's
- Her husband has his birthday exactly one week before mine
- Adam's birthday is exactly one week after mine
5. I was named after my great-grandmother, my grandmother, and my dad.
6. I prefer generic canned black olives to Kalamatas.
The first six of you to read this, consider yourselves tagged.