Why didn't I think of these before? I should clarify, there are other recipes out there for similar "indoor s'mores" calling for additional ingredients that I really can't see improving the flavor. I like mine. Try them both and let me know what you think.
1-13 oz box Golden Grahams (about 8 cups)
½ c butter (1 stick)
1-10 oz bag marshmallows (about 50 large marshmallows)
¾ c chocolate chips
· Pour cereal into a large mixing bowl. Set aside,
· Melt butter over medium heat.
· Add marshmallows. Stir constantly until melted (may be a bit lumpy).
· Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal. Mix well.
· Fold in chocolate chips.
· Press into a greased 9x13 pan. Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Serving Size 1 square (25 g)
Serving per Recipe 24
|Amount per Serving|
Calories 89 Calories from Fat 5
|Total Fat 0.5g|
Saturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 21g
Dietary Fiber 0.5g