I had a few about ready to go the other morning and I decided they'd make a yummy crepe filling. My daughter enjoyed them so much, she ate four, then asked for more! Adam ate his for dessert that night after dinner.
¾ c milk
½ c water
1 c flour
3 T oil
4 ripe peaches, pitted, peeled, and sliced
1/3 c brown sugar
¼ c water
1 t cinnamon
½ t nutmeg
- Beat all crepe ingredients together until thoroughly blended.
- Let stand 10 minutes or while preparing the filling.
- Combine filling ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally until syrup has thickened enough to leave a trail when scraping a spoon across the bottom of the pan.
- Pour by generous 1/8 cupful (2 T) into a small frying pan.
- Tip pan to spread batter to the edges.
- Cook on first side until no liquid is left on top.
- Lift pan, allowing crepe to slide halfway out; flip crepe over.
- Cook another 30 seconds.
- Divide filling among crepes, roll, and serve warm.
Serving Size 3 filled crepes (289 g)
Serving per Recipe 4½
|Amount per Serving|
Calories 289 Calories from Fat 115
|Total Fat 13.0g|
Saturated Fat 2.5g
Monounsaturated Fat 8.0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g
Total Carbohydrates 36.5g
Dietary Fiber 3.2g