I was visiting some other Thursday Thirteen bloggers and came across a very fun list of questions in Goofy Girl's post.
1. Apples- what kind is your favorite?
Adam has gotten me hooked on Pink Ladies. Granny Smiths are good for cooking, though (and a lot cheaper).
2. Bears- which one do you think is the cutest? Hmmm...not sure on this one. They all look rather alike in their uniforms. Maybe Brian Urlacher?
3. Coffee- what do you like in it?
Ice cream. Lots of ice cream. Actually, I've only had coffee a few times. I really prefer tea.
4. Drink- what do you normally order at a restaurant?
Water, iced tea or lemonade. Once in a while I'll get Coke or Sprite, but usually I stick to those three.
5. Eggs- how do you normally have them done?
I really like them fried, with the yolks completely solid. I usually order scrambled, though, because they're harder to mess up.
6. Friends- do you look for something in friends, or are your friends of all different types? Hmmm...I never really thought about it. I guess I look for people who are interesting to me, maybe people I admire.
7. Gems- what’s your favorite gem?
I like the brightly colored ones: Amethyst, emerald, ruby, sapphire.
8. Happy- what makes you smile?
Right now? My daughter setting up food on tiny little Japanese sauce bowls while announcing "Mamie tchin (chicken). Baby tchin. Daddy home? Daddy tchin."
9. Ice cream- what’s your favorite type?
Totally depends on my mood. I really like Ben & Jerry's though, especially Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Chubby Hubby.
10. Jellybeans- what kind do you like?
Red ones. As long as they're not cinnamon flavored. I really don't like the spicy ones. Ooh, and Jelly Belly Buttered Popcorn. Yum!
11. Knowledge- what do you know a lot about?
Um...compared to whom? I worked for five years as a meeting planner, so I guess I know more about event planning than an average woman on the street. I studied sociology in college, so I probably know more about group dynamics than your ordinary Spanish major. I probably know more about fertility and birth than a typical first-time mom.
12. Lemons- do you put lemon in you water, tea, or soda? Or lime?
Lemon in tea, lime in water or Coke.
13. Muffins- what kind do you pick out at the coffee shop?
Depends on the selection. I'm kind of partial to streusel-topped blueberry and lemon poppy seed, though.