I find myself wanting to post today, but not being able to decide what to say. Too many idea running through my head with too few words chasing after them, I suppose.
So, instead of having to write for myself today, I thought I'd steal a fun idea from Jennifer at My True Self, and ask Google what I already wrote.
I searched for "Amy wrote" and I've listed the first five that make sense:
1. Amy wrote all about our meetup and there's a photo too!
Cool. I wonder what the photo looks like.
2. Amy wrote two hilarious essays about her childhood.
See, I wrote twice, I shouldn't be expected to write anything more.
3. Amy wrote and directed the feature film.
Clearly I'm too busy to worry about posting today, but I'll be coming soon to a theater near you. Keep an eye out for me!
4. Amy wrote that you recently spent a week away.
Wherever you were, I hope you had fun.
5. Amy wrote: I also received the same letters.
I got letters? Who wrote to me?