I found the original recipe for this simple yummy fudge in an old cookbook put together by the Women's Missionary Society at my grandmother's church. I've made it according to their recipe, but I think my version tastes better!
click photo for larger image1 lb. powdered sugar (3¾ c)
1 t vanilla
¼ c milk
6 T butter
¾ c chunky peanut butter
• Line an 8x8 pan with foil and butter lightly.
• Measure sugar and vanilla into a medium bowl. Set aside.
• Heat milk, butter, and peanut butter over medium heat until just boiling, stirring constantly.
• Pour peanut butter mixture over powdered sugar and mix thoroughly.
• Press fudge into prepared pan. Refrigerate 1-2 hours.
• Unmold fudge from pan and remove foil. Cut into ¾-inch squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Serving Size 3 pieces (12 g)
Serving per Recipe 36
|Amount per Serving|
Calories 56 Calories from Fat 17
|Total Fat 2g|
Saturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 10g
Dietary Fiber 0g