- The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
- Each player answers each question with five things about themselves.
- At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
- Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. What were you doing five years ago?
- Wondering if Adam liked me the same way I liked him
- Working part time for a small not-for-profit organization
- Driving the same car (with a lot fewer miles on it)
- Writing my thoughts in a spiral-bound notebook
- Starting a brand-new prayer group with two girlfriends
- Take car to mechanic
- Figure out how to confront a friend
- Write a blog post
- Purchase gas-powered lawn mower
- Afternoon nap
- Stop working for a living
- Hire someone else to manage my money
- Fund some really amazing charities
- Buy a house
- Travel the world
- Not cleaning up right away
- Negative interpretation
- Needing to be right
- Impulse buying
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Chappaqua, New York
- Chicago, Illinois
- Asheville, North Carolina
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Library page
- Teaching assistant
- Mystery shopper
- Copy editor
- Website designer
Okay, I'm cheating on this part--I hate having to tag people, so if you enjoyed this meme, consider yourself tagged!
Thanks, Ruth! This was fun.